Global E&P Operator
Our Client is an international upstream oil and gas Operator, with drilling and completions activities across the Baku, Azerbaijan region. They are now urgently seeking a Well Delivery HSE Supervisor promotes HSE excellence throughout wells projects within the region. This role is responsible for the implementation of policies, processes and systems that ensure drilling, completion, well testing, well intervention/remediation, construction and civils activities meet the governance expectations of the Regional SHE Manager.
Role and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Implements drilling, completion and well testing, construction and civils / well delivery QA/SHE programs & procedures
- Oversees and monitors the effectiveness and quality of QA/SHE programs in achieving – goals and standards; provides summaries of program effectiveness and maturity
- Implements, prioritizes, key performance measures for the WD field activities
- Supervises / Mentors field Well site personnel in operating to given client’s standards
- Co-ordinates with functional SHE discipline experts on Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security to ensure support is managed within specific Well Delivery Process project timelines.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of multinational work forces, and the ability to observe/ manage human & environmental risks associated with drilling, completion, production, civils and construction.
- Must understand, interpret, and implement applicable regulations within regulatory jurisdictions
- Appropriate qualification – Minimum NEBOSH Certificate
- Must have proven experience with an international Operator in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, and safety management, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant military experience
- Working experience with exploration operations in remote locations onshore and offshore
- Professional Health & Safety accreditation – LOLER certification