**Join a Revolutionary and Innovative Nuclear Energy Company**
**Providing Safe and Clean Energy**
Job Title: Transformation Programme Manager
Location: UK (London or South West England or UK Wide (for the right person))
Reports to: Transformation Director
- Ground-breaking Mission: Be a part of revolutionising the nuclear energy industry and creating a positive impact on the world.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Work with an innovative team, harnessing advanced technologies to shape the future of nuclear energy.
- Global Impact: Contribute to a greener, emissions-free world, and make a difference in mitigating climate change.
As part of our client’s Global Transformation team, this team has the responsibility for programme management and integration of all company-wide initiatives in support of organisational growth.
The team also has responsibility for integration of acquired companies, resolution of challenges and issues, leading internal change and improvement initiatives. This role will work across all subsidiaries, functions and projects with a unique opportunity to influence the success of the overall organization in close collaboration with teams in the UK And Europe.
- Lead strategic programme initiatives needed to develop the business and organisational maturity
- Transform individual parts of the business, working with company subsidiaries to resolve specific programme or organisational challenges identified by the Exec
- Manage integration of new companies acquired through the merger and acquisition process
- Develop appropriate strategies to provide structure for future organisational development
- Drive desired organisation culture, organisational structure, and ways of working to become a high performing organisation.
Key Candidate Requirements
As this is a new, fast growing team there is an opportunity for candidates with two levels of experience.
- Proven track record in leading change initiatives delivering significant transformational change.
- Experience in developing company level strategies,
- Experience seeking and gaining senior stakeholder buy in at Board level.
- Excellent knowledge of governance and decision-making tools
- Excellent communicator, used to working in an international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of operating models and implementation of changes required to take a company into a new growth phase.
- Exceptional leader, motivated to help others to grow and succeed.
- A Degree educated in a engineering, business, technical or other relevant subject
- Significant complex programme and change management experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in project management OR at least 5 years’ experience in managing change
- Excellent communicator
- Additional Benefits: Includes medical insurance and stock allocations among others
- Hybrid Working
- Company: Progressive and innovative company working to improve our future energy generation