Simpson Booth are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this position. With over 90 years in business CRC Evans has an unrivalled track record of successful project delivery and a unique capability that combines specialist welding and coating services, technologies and integrated solutions.
- Salary: Very Competitive (negotiable and dependent on experience)
- Bonus & Car Allowance
- Additional Benefits: Includes Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance among others
- Company: Progressive culture where hard work is rewarded
- Field Based and Flexible Working
The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for executing the sales and market strategy to grow the business with existing clients and develop new opportunities.
The Technical Sales Manager will collaborate across various internal departments and discipline specialists such as Operations, Projects, Technical, Commercial, and Finance to build competitive service options for our customers, ensuring their ongoing success.
This position will require regular travel within the region and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional or a someone with a technical background looking to progress into sales.
Role specific responsibilities
- Drive new business sales to meet the business expansion plans both within the energy sector and into new sectors.
- Achieving sales targets within the region
- Support the commercial team with compilation of tender proposals
- Maintain a strong network of contacts within our target markets and develop relationships with key decision makers
- With support of marketing, identify target clients and develop strategies to target them
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions
- Carry out duties safely and efficiently in line with the Company QHSE policies and report any unsafe conditions or incidents in the workplace, including damaged equipment or facilities
Qualifications and Experience
- An experienced Sales Professional with experience of selling in the oil & gas, offshore market and energy sector
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in maintaining and growing business with existing clients and development of new clients
- Welding and fabrication background, preferably with site base knowledge
- Motivated, organized self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and address ambiguous issues
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering excellence
Please note that you MUST have the legal right to live and work in the UK as sponsorship is not available.