This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Product Manager who is wanting to be a part of our clients vision, in accelarating how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. They help researchers and decision-makers discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources, in minutes.
They use their AI Machine – reading technology and are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a massive high-precision Knowledge Graph.
Our client works with Pharmaceutical companies in Research and Commercial departments, for Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence.
Our client is looking for this individual to be their true self. They believe that “Difference is Valued and Everyone Belongs”.
About the role
Our client is building a category defining product that transforms how users think and decide in biomedicine. As a Senior Product Manager, our client will look to you to drive this product vision and bring it to life.
You will be fully supported to decide what gets built and delivered to customers for one of the products in their portfolio. In order to make this happen, you will work at the interserction of product, engineering, commercial functions such as Sales, Customer Success and Marketing and critically – their customers.
The product you build will get better with every sprint – leveraging new data and customer insights to improve how our client make a difference in their customer’s lives.
For you to be successful in this role, you will have a mix of technology fluency, business savviness and deep passion for understanding and solving customer problems.
What you will be doing
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring business results for the customer and users of the Product. Internally, you will drive their north star metrics and constantly refresh their prioritisation to drive customer impact.
- You will apply strong product principles with discipline to ensure that you understand the customer problem and that as a company, they are building the right product, always guided by deep knowledge of customer and product data.
- You will work in a product development team of software engineers, NLP engineers and designers to understand problems, jointly define the best solution and ensure delivery.
- You will be in constant communication with our clients users and customers, seeking every opportunity to gather, understand and prioritise feedback.
- You work on all dimensions of the product, liaising with the relevant stakeholders where necessary – value proposition, go to market strategy, market and competitive environment, legal and security requirements etc.
- Understanding that building product is not just about shipping features and managing the backlog
- Extensive experience of end to end product delivery in an agile environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and launching B2B SaaS products (bonus points if its within the Life Sciences business domain)
- Relying on data and have an analytical toolkit to help you understand what is working and what isn’t
- You need to be a strong communicator who is comfortable evangelizing your product as you are writing copy for a feature release
- Technical fluency to hold your own in a conversation with engineers, and the business savviness to navigate the commercial implications with internal stakeholders
What they would love to see…
- An educational background in biological sciences or other STEM related field
- Experience working with AI/ML products
- Experience coaching and developing other members of the product team
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training/ development budget
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Regular team socials and an annual retreat to a secret global destination
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a multinational team that’s building a transformative knowledge product.