**Join a Revolutionary and Innovative Nuclear Energy Company** **Providing Safe and Clean Energy**
Job Specification – Security Supply Chain Lead
Reports to – Global Head of Security
Location – London /Hybrid
- Ground-breaking Mission: Be a part of revolutionising the nuclear energy industry and creating a positive impact on the world.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Work with an innovative team, harnessing advanced technologies to shape the future of nuclear energy.
- Global Impact: Contribute to a greener, emissions-free world, and make a difference in mitigating climate change.
- Salary: Very Competitive (negotiable and dependent on experience)
- Additional Benefits: Includes medical insurance and stock allocations among others
- Company: Progressive and innovative company working to improve our future energy generation
- Hybrid Working: The role is London based with an expectation of 3 days a week attendance in the office. Homeworking and Flexible working available.
Our client is an innovator in the field of nuclear energy. Its mission is to generate safe, clean, economic and practically inexhaustible energy for the world, through a radically innovative combination of existing and accessible technologies.
The company has a critical need for establishing a robust supply chain security program. The Security Supply Chain Lead will be responsible for developing and executing a program that will safeguard the physical and digital integrity of the supply chain, ensuring that the necessary requirements are in place to reduce the risk of disruptions, cyber-attacks and/ or physical breaches.
In time the candidate would need to be prepared to undertake regular business travel as required in support of the role throughout Europe (and potentially beyond).
- Develop a comprehensive supply chain security program that outlines the roles, responsibilities, and processes necessary to ensure the physical and digital integrity of the supply chain.
- Identify and assess the risks associated with the supply chain, including potential cyber threats, terrorism, and other disruptions that could impact the global supply chain.
- Develop and maintain a risk management plan, outlining the processes for identifying and responding to events that could impact the supply chain.
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to identify vulnerabilities, implement mitigating controls, develop Security Aspects Letters and ensure supply chain partners are compliant with the necessary security requirements.
- Undertake audits and establish performance metrics and reporting processes to track the effectiveness of the supply chain security program.
- Prepare and present regular reports to management, highlighting key supply chain security risks, vulnerabilities, and opportunities for improvement.
- Establish effective communication and collaboration with stakeholders to ensure that supply chain risk is adequately understood, and the necessary support is in place to promote supply chain security.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality when handling sensitive proprietary, classified and export controlled information.
Attributes/ Experience required
- Essential: At least five years of demonstrable experience in managing complex supply chain security programs, preferably in a civil nuclear or other highly regulated environment.
- Essential: Experience in risk management, and the development of security processes in collaboration with internal departments (Commercial) and external vendors and partners.
- Essential: Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively present complex supply chain security concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly desirable: Strong knowledge of IAEA recommendations for management of the supply chain. Prior knowledge of UK (ONR) and EU Supply Chain regulatory expectations.
- Highly desirable: Masters level degree in cyber security, information assurance, supply chain management or similar related field.
- Highly desirable: Experience in managing large-scale projects, with a proven track record of delivering successful results on time and within budget.
- Mandatory: Right to work in to work in the UK and able to achieve a UK Security Clearance of: SC (and BPSS).