Our client, a major oil & gas company is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team based in Madrid. This is a 100% on-site, freelancer position where you will be working in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment, collaborating in complex Salesforce environments and in challenging projects.
Knowledge and experience required
- Experience in Salesforce technology.
- Salesforce Programmer (Apex, visualforce, batch processes, triggers, lightning, etc)
- Experience in Salesforce platforms (Sales, Service Cloud, field Services)
- Web services
- Web Service API REST.
- Data Modeling
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Project duration: minimum 1 year
Due to the high levels of interest in our advertised vacancies and the number of applications we receive, Simpson Booth regrets that it may not be possible to respond to all submissions. If you have not heard from Simpson Booth regarding your application within 14 days please assume that, in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.