Our client operates globally as one of the world’s largest combined air services providers. With offices in the UK, USA, and UAE, they supply premium baked goods, meals, and snacks to the travel industry. They focus on partnering with world-class manufacturers customising products and packaging to suit individual customer needs while managing a complex supply chain with the highest levels of precision.
- Work closely with global sales team to design and deliver efficient marketing programs, with special attention on account based B2B campaigns and content marketing. Utilising all available channels e.g., digital, print, and direct marketing
- Provide detailed analysis of campaign results and return on investment; conduct business and competitive analysis to inform business decisions and to evaluate and advise on future product offering
- Work closely with marketing, NPD and commercial to gather research requirements, define the approach and execute data-driven research that positively shapes projects aligned with our business strategy.
- Provide detailed analysis of global and macro trends, conduct business and competitive analysis to inform business decisions and evaluate and advise on future product offering
- Utilise company data platforms and more traditional methods to help build and develop detailed market mappings around identified key target customer base, better understand consumer behaviour and competitors in each region to identify key insights to help drive development pipeline, grow opportunities as well as develop growth in our competitive advantage.
- Identify and develop audiences and personas to use within marketing and sales targeting activities, ensuring segmentation models are of a high standard and continuously developed.
- Take responsibility for the proactive management and upkeep of the global aviation and airline catering market.
- A relevant degree is preferred but not essential if you have demonstrable analytics experience.
- Research/customer insight experience is essential.
- Must have relevant experience in market analytics, and research techniques
- Must understand market identification techniques applied in a global context.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage.
Knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A creative thinker.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Flexible to take on extra and varied tasks when required.
- Strong IT skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, Mail Chimp, social media platforms such as Hootsuite etc.