As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for testing our products as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
In this position you will be in charge of:
- Design, develop and execute automation tests.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Review bugs and verify bug fixing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
You will have (Essential skills):
- Engineering related studies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commercial experience in Object Oriented Languages (e.g. Java, C#).
- Test Automation – Selenium, Appium, WinAppDriver.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Usage of Defect tracking systems.
- Strong attention to detail both in programming and test design and execution.
- Git knowledge.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Azure DevOps experience.
- Video quality testing experience.
- Quality Assurance Certification (ISQTB, CSTE, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST).
What we offer:
- Stable job at innovation company, working in a multidisciplinary and highly qualified Team.
- Competitive salary.
- Life insurance.
- Training budget.
- Relocation package available.