We’re looking for a candidate that will be heading the testing, maintenance, quality assurance and overall health check of our products. You will become an integral part of the development process as our team will look to you to ensure that the application is fit for purpose.
You will be responsible for:
- Quality from the start – get involved in the user story definition process and write test scenarios upfront.
- Bring a QA perspective to planning sessions and ensure test effort is taken into consideration.
- Work close with developers to ensure that quality is considered, and right kind of tests are created.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases across our entire products.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Bring knowledge of the latest test automation technologies, industry trends and best practices.
- Effective communication of your ideas is essential as you’ll be interacting with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Assist Support Team.
You will have (Essential skills):
- +5 years QA lead experience across multiple projects, leading and growing teams.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Solid experience in Automation – Selenium, Appium, WinAppDriver.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience building highly collaborative teams with strong bottom-up ownership and a culture of ownership, learning and mentorship.
- Engineering background and related studies.
- Quality Assurance Certification (CSTE, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST).
- Azure Devops.
- Video quality testing experience.