Simpson Booth is supporting a major IT business consultancy with the recruitment of a Project Support Officer for a contract at their end customer’s office, based in Alicante. The role is currently 100% working from home, however, would require relocation to Alicante next year.
We are looking for inspired professionals that will be part of highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for EU institutions.
With over 400 employees from more than 50 different nations, their diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges to appreciate multiple perspectives. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates from across the globe. They have five working languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. As a growing business they will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with.
What you will be doing 🔍
- Produce project documentation (e.g. quality plan, monthly highlight reports).
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Provide Ad hoc analysis and reports for senior management.
- Support Risks and Issues management.
- Provide administrative support to the project as required. ..
Who you are… 🎓
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Proven experience in IT Project Management(software applications)
- Project Management certification (Prince or PMP)
You may have…
- Experience in managing the implementation of Public Sector projects (Customs, Compliance, Risk Management, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
We offer you :
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
Thanks for your time checking the job description, if you think you can match with the role don’t hesitate to send us your CV, I’m looking forward to hearing from you!