Simpson Booth’s client, a prominent utilities company within Greater London, seeks a skilled Project Manager.
The scope of this role is to deliver key client projects related with maintenance & rehabilitation of wastewater assets on or near railway land. Duties include:
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarise progress of project.
- Prepare reports for Client and Senior Management regarding status of project.
The successful applicant will work directly with clients to make certain deliverables fall within the applicable scope & budget. Furthermore, this individual will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Project Management
- Customer Relations
- Business Strategy
- Health & Safety
- Safe Work Planning Manager
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Personal Track Safety including ICI.
- Safety, Health and Environment Awareness
- CSCS Contract Manager and related NVQ
- Current full driving license
- Drainage & Civil engineering construction techniques.
- Basic product, safety, health, and environmental law
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Network Rail Standards NR/L2/OHS/019 Planning and Delivery Safe Work
- Network Rail Safe Work Planning Method
- Working in Rail Environment
- Experience in management and deployment of workers in the railway industry.
Due to the high levels of interest in our advertised vacancies and the number of applications we receive, Simpson Booth regrets that it may not be possible to respond to all submissions. If you have not heard from Simpson Booth regarding your application within 14 days please assume that, in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.