Our client has grown rapidly from a fintech start-up to an industry leading workplace pension provider with a presence across the international arena. Our client is expanding and evolving quickly alongside some of the latest, industry-first technology to transform the approach to pensions, savings, and financial well-being, across all generations, around the world.
From its start-up roots, our Client is now rapidly expanding its business into new products and markets both in the UK and globally. They are looking for an experienced Process Configuration Analyst, to join their collaborative team and play a crucial role in creating, improving and implementing the process architecture at a time of extensive and exciting growth. This role is required to ensure that the company’s internal processes and procedures are documented, owned, reviewed and maintained. It requires strong analytical and data management skills to create and maintain the company’s process architecture. This will include development and maintenance of a process taxonomy and corresponding attributes to support efficient delivery of the following outcomes:
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of who does what, where within the organisation
- Retrieval of artifacts required to maintain external certifications; respond to external audits; support RFP’s and commercial processes
- Supporting process owners in identifying and adapting specific artifacts covering policies, processes, procedures and controls when required
This is a dynamic, exciting and diverse place to work. The world of pensions is changing rapidly and in order to keep up with it, our client look for people who are happy to operate in an evolving environment. They look for people who can bring ideas to the table but above all, people who ‘get stuff done.’ Our Client look to move forward at pace and are seeking people who are upbeat and passionate about achieving success.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Exposure to process management or process improvement is essential
- Business analysis with a process focus background would be highly preferred
- Expertise in business change management or business transformation, and implementing processes / procedures to facilitate and organise these changes
- Experience in the IT and financial services sector is highly desirable
- Audit and certification experience, especially relating to information security
- Data management and MI generation expertise and skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with a strong aptitude for understanding processes and operating models
- Exceptional English and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and process owners quickly
- Logical and thorough approach to data and documentation
- Curiosity and determination to achieve results
Due to the high levels of interest in our advertised vacancies and the number of applications we receive, Simpson Booth regrets that it is not possible to respond to all submissions. If you have not heard from Simpson Booth regarding your application within 14 days please assume that, in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.