Our client is becoming recognised as a worldwide leader for reliability and quality of services in their field of integrity maintenance and repair. They are recruiting for this role as the growth and structure of their business continues to develop. This role will interface with the senior leadership team, investors, and managers across a business with several product lines who are well funded and focussed on the development and growth of their business internationally.
The Head of Marketing & Communications will manage and implement the communications and marketing plans for the Company and ensure the positive positioning of the company internally and externally in line with brand guidelines and the overall company strategy. Align key external and internal messaging with senior management in line with the company values, Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) messaging and future growth strategy and plans.
As the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be responsible for managing a wide range of internal and external communication and marketing activities including:
- Manage the global marketing planner for all product lines, ensuring future planning requirements are considered.
- Manage all forms of external communications including the company websites, social media, press, publications, events.
- Manage and coordinate effective employee communications throughout the global business.
- Copy writing – producing high quality, professional material, and content.
- Event management including exhibitions, conferences, client entertainment.
- Support digital and print marketing materials.
- Manage the final development and roll-out of a new group wide company website.
- Support the implementation of an effective communications and marketing strategy.
- Manage the overall delivery of communications and marketing activities.
- Deliver clear and consistent internal and external communications which reflect the company brand and tone of voice.
- Copy writing and support the development of a large range of integrated communications and promotional materials including employee communications, social media posts, marketing materials, brochures, case studies, presentations, and marketing campaign materials.
- Manage a variety of PR tasks including drafting press releases and media statements.
- Maintain web content and execute social media strategies.
- Manage the co-ordination of internal and external events including exhibitions and conferences, client engagement and staff engagement activities to ensure smooth running and organisation.
- Management of departmental marketing spend and budgets.
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
- Experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of marketing, communications, media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Previous energy markets experience preferred
- Experience of working with external PR/Media third parties (preferable)
- Previous experience of leading a successful team