Main Purpose of the Role:
Our client is looking to hire a Financial Planning Analyst who will be reporting to their Group Managing Director. This role will be responsible for long range financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting, whilst working closely with our client’s wider finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the business strategy forward, through the analysis and expansion into new markets.
- Assist the business in reviewing new market entry options from a financial planning perspective.
- Support the overall business strategy of diversifying their current revenue mix, by defining the appropriate market shift and associated actions. Including details on the industry shift and international focus.
- Take full ownership of analysing financial performance and numbers across the business on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the overall management and reporting of the CRM system, Pipedrive.
- Work closely with the Finance team to prepare forecast and budget reports for the wider business.
- Oversee and provide input to Financial Reporting, both internally and externally, including monthly financial accounts and monthly financial analysis.
- Carry out forecasting, including budgets, periodic reforecasts and weekly flashes (rentals and other revenues to projected EBITDA).
- Responsible for providing advice and recommendations to the business on new market streams and revenue, with the associated actions and next steps to progress.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and budgeting across the business and business units
- Manage the CRM system, Pipedrive.
- Ensure that Financial Reporting is completed in adherence to statutory obligations and in line with internal and external deadlines.
- Ensure that Forecasting is carried out as required, ensuring that it is done accurately.
- Finance Team
- Business Unit Managing Directors
- Group Managing Director
- Group CEO
- HR Team
- Effective transition into new markets and revenue streams
- Demonstrate strong financial controls
- Provide financial governance for the our client
Mandatory Training Requirements:
- Experience of working with F, P & A activities
- Experience working in a financial services background, or Sales/ Business Development role, with a proven record analytical experience
- Degree educated with accounting or finance qualification i.e. ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualified
- Experience of working with Excel & PowerPoint at an advanced level, experience of analytical database tools, comfortable manipulating complex data.
- Strong communication skills, oral & written
- A qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical ability