Our Client take pride in being recognized globally as a leader across the Energy Industry, with over 80 nationalities across more than 30 countries. For 5 decades their people have delivered over 1000 projects in all water depths across their energy hubs and they continue to do so, adapting and evolving in an ever-changing world.
Their success and sustainability are only made possible by continuing to develop their assets and technology through innovation and collaboration, and importantly through the development and diversity of their people who every day ‘Make Incredible things Happen’
The Global Projects Centre & Asia Pacific (GPC & AP) is our Client’s centre of excellence for the execution of its largest projects worldwide. Within the CAE department (Computer Aided Engineering), you will be tasked to support various automation and development jobs using Microsoft Power Platform tools in a Microsoft 365 environment.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, developing and automating solutions for internal business stakeholders. You will work alongside both engineers and developers which presents itself as an excellent opportunity to gain new knowledge and experience.
You will grow with the CAE team which is looking to expand and to support various other engineering disciplines within our Client’s Business. The team are an example of diversity with various profiles who bring experience and support in Engineering, Python development and Data science.
- The Microsoft certification “Power Automate RPA Developer Associate” is mandatory
- Proven experience with Microsoft Power Automate, Power App and Sharepoint.
- You have a strong mindset to learn software skills to support business needs.
- You have some exposure (but not mandatory) to different development techs such as Git and Python.
- English is mandatory – French appreciated.
- Based in Suresnes (Paris) or Sutton (London) with some travels to other office.