Business Analyst – Aberdeen
- Reporting to Group Managing Director
- Hybrid Working
- Negotiable Salary
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of changing the future of our client’s business.
This role will support the delivery of the business plan focussing on the analysis of new potential industrial and international markets.
- Assist the business in reviewing new market, client, and partner options in terms of market size, addressable market and barriers to entry.
- Work with the Sales and BD teams to ensure that the pursuit of the new entries is linked to the financial forecast and activities through analysis of the Pipedrive CRM system and the underlying actions.
- Supporting the monthly performance review process through preparing lookahead forecasts of the BD activity and the business “Pipeline”
- Analysis of revenue captured in Pipedrive by industry, region and asset to track and support business plan execution.
- Work closely with the Finance team to prepare forecast and budget reports for the wider business in terms that help track progress against the business plan.
- The plan will be cascaded in the business via financial and non-financial KPIs and the role will collate and analyse monthly KPIs and investigate any performance concerns.
- Analysis at a Macro level of markets and business opportunities to inform the business strategy
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Development or Business Analysis background with a proven record and analytical experience
- Degree educated ideally in a business-related discipline
- Experience of working with Excel & PowerPoint at an advanced level
- Experience in analysing complex information provided by publicly available and subscription-based market analysis
- Experience with CRM systems for forecasting, pipeline analysis and relationship management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analysis should be succinct and focused on pertinent points