Simpson Booth’s client, a prominent utilities company within Greater London, seek an effective Assistant Project Manager to support the planning & implementation of projects associated with maintenance and rehabilitation of wastewater assets.
- Monitoring project progress.
- Following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Maintaining project documents and reports.
- Project Management
- Customer Relations
- Business Strategy
- Health and Safety
The preferred candidate should be able to perform any tasks designated by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner. The Assistant Project Manager should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved without delay.
Training and Qualifications
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Safety, Health and Environment Awareness
- CSCS Contract Manager and related NVQ
- Current full driving license
Knowledge and Experience
- Drainage & Civil engineering construction techniques.
- Basic product, safety, health, and environmental law
- Risk Assessment techniques.
- Previous experience in utilities or construction industry.
Skill and Abilities
- To be able to engage effectively with people at all levels
- To have proven problem-solving skills using a methodical and cost-effective approach
- To be able to manage oneself both in time and activities
- To be able to search out, analyse and construct new ideas
- To be able to adapt and take on new skills and approaches
- To be able to use desktop PC systems
Due to the high levels of interest in our advertised vacancies and the number of applications we receive, Simpson Booth regrets that it may not be possible to respond to all submissions. If you have not heard from Simpson Booth regarding your application within 14 days please assume that, in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.