Salary 21,000-24,000zl /monthly gross
Hybrid: 50% from office / 50% from home (potential to flex to just 1 day in the office per week)
Relocation allowance of circa 10k PLN offered to those relocating to Poland
Our Client is a rapidly growing Fintech and is dedicated to revolutionising the digital financial futures of all generations, across the world. With a clean and simple approach to code, and with agile at the heart of its user centric culture, our Client prides itself on the ability to evolve and adapt to suit the newest tech emerging onto the market at the moment. Our Client is growing at an exciting pace and is now seeking an agnostic and collaborative Agile Lead to join their team in Krakow, Poland.
Through engagement, their community of Agile leads and coaches support a safe environment that cultivates organisational agility and a pragmatic approach applying the adoption of agile theory to real business situations to benefit our customers. Now is a really exciting time to join our Client because over the next 5 years they want to become the global market leader, and they are already making massive waves in the market by having representation in every corner of the globe.
The team of agile specialists at our Client are integral in making their ambitions a reality. They are looking for a seasoned agile professional with excellent written and verbal skills, who enjoys proactively collaborating with diverse teams across the business and looks for opportunities to experiment with a focus on enhancing high quality outcomes that drive value delivery for the business and our customers. You will have a proven track record in developing high performing teams whilst being adept at resolving conflicts and building relationships. The successful candidate will be able to use their knowledge, experience and mindset to solve business challenges, pulling on the best bits of all the different flavours of agile, and be able to accurately apply them to the context.
Role and responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- As an Agile Lead you will drive and facilitate improvements, drawing on agile principles and practices, to shape the way value is delivered to customers as part of the client’s business strategy. You will use experience and knowledge to give individuals and teams the tools and techniques that will enable self awareness and an empirical way of thinking. With laser focus on delivering high quality outcomes and driving value delivery for customers and business, you’ll be:
- Acting as servant leader to teams by putting the needs of the team first, assisting with the removal of blockers that are preventing value delivery, facilitating or enabling the facilitation of key agile events.
- Using a data-driven approach you will co-create coaching agreements with teams in order to drive experimentation and continuous improvement.
- Coaching the Product Owner to keep a refined, prioritised, value-driven product backlog that is aligned with our business strategy, product roadmap and OKRs.
- Challenging teams to become high-performing, self-organising by fostering a physiologically safe space for honest, open team collaboration in multiple ways (e.g team alliances, embedding feedback culture, brining to life the team’s mission and vision) and facilitating conflict resolution where necessary.
- Actively contribute to the cleint’s Agile Community of Practice (CoP) and lead on improvement initiatives on the agile team backlog.
- Mentoring and / or coaching individuals to solve their own challenges, including other Agile Leads.
Knowledge and experience will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience working in agile roles (e.g Scrum Master, Lead or Coach) and able to demonstrate understanding of multiple agile approaches.
- Can show a good understanding of key flow metrics and how they are used.
- Able to demonstrate situational awareness and provide examples where you have tailored your approach to fit the context.
- Can demonstrate your business acumen and how you have used this when working with teams.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a track record of collaborating with internal stakeholders across various business areas.
- Mid-level experience working with Jira or similar tool, to support Product roadmap artifacts, boards, JQL queries, workflows as well as key plugins such as flow metrics, product management applications and online whiteboards (e.g ActionableAgile, craft, and mural).
- It is not essential, but certifications from one or more of the following organisations are particularly welcomed: ICAgile, ProKanban.org and / or Kanban University.
- Our Client offer competitive salaries, great colleagues and excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- 26 days holiday per year, plus Polish bank holidays. Two extra days holiday – Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- 2250 PLN personal training budget every year to spend on courses or conferences or training materials
- Relocation package
- Private medical care including dental care
- Multisport Plus Package
- Online English lessons (within working hours)
Our Client is also committed to being a socially responsible organisation by
- Supporting local charities through engagement and fund-raising
- Promoting health and wellbeing of its employees in the workplace
- Exploring and implementing waste to reduce its carbon footprint
- Proactively committing to and providing equal opportunities. It values diversity and expects everyone to be treated with respect and dignity.